If you enjoy camping with amenities, you are going to LOVE camping at Coler Mountain Bike Preserve in Bentonville, Arkansas. This campsite is situated in the middle of 17 miles of world-class singletrack—a place we commonly refer to as “paradise.” Additionally, you’re only three miles away from downtown Bentonville and a short drive from Bella Vista.
Campground amenities include:
- Restrooms with hot showers
- Bike wash and repair station
- Water bottle refill station
- Community fire pit
- Dispersed hammock stands
- Wagon for cargo (hauling kids and coolers to your campsite)
In addition to world-class trails and amazing amenities, the campsite is located near the Homestead Barn and Airship Café. Kids can run around on the lawn and parents can enjoy a craft brew from one of the amazing Arkansas breweries! If craft beer isn’t you’re thing, you can also grab an espresso, latte, sparkling water, or a bite to eat.
This spot is perfect for families with young kids who need a campground with low commitment. Within a ten-minute walk or drive you’ll be able to access:
- Nice bathrooms
- Easy access to restaurants in town
- Paved trail for walking, running, pushing strollers, etc.
- Trails ranging from Strider-friendly to expert lines
- Benches near the creek to relax
- Plenty of greenspace for creative play
Plus, you’ll love the morning hours before the preserve gets busy! We certainly do—nothing beats a fresh cup of coffee by the fire pit.
Reserve a campsite for your next trip to the Mountain Biking Capital of the World™ HERE.