This spring, the OZ Trails Town Series presented by Bike School Bentonville returns for its fourth season! This five-week short track mountain bike race series is family-friendly and provides racing opportunities for people of all skill levels.
This year’s series begins on Thursday, March 30 and takes place at the Ironhead property in Bentonville. Riders of all race experience are welcome and encouraged to participate – young kids with a strider or pedal bike, junior riders, NICA Student Athletes, Women’s A/B/C, and Men’s A/B/C. There will also be an E-bike category again this year! If you’re not feeling ready to race, you’ll want to still come and spectate alongside the Bentonville community on the sidelines (don’t forget your cowbell!).
The event dates for 2023 (pending weather) are:
- March 30
- April 6
- April 13
- April 30
- April 27
Start times and duration for the races are as follows:
- 3:30 pm – Day of/Onsite Registration Opens, Course open for pre-ride
- 4:30 pm – Juniors 9-12 (10 min – 2 laps on full course)
- 4:45 pm – Junior Boys 13-18 (20 min)
- 5:05 pm – Junior Girls 13-18 & Women’s C (20 min)
- 5:25 pm – Men’s C & E-Bike (20-25 min)
- 5:45 pm – Men’s B (25 min)
- 6:10 pm – Women’s B (25 min) & Women’s E-bike (20 min)
- 6:40 pm – Men’s A (30 min)
- 6:40 pm – Women’s A (30 min) (1 min. following start of men)
You can find links register for each race on this page. We hope to see you there! Follow Ozark Outdoor Foundation and Bike School Bentonville for any event updates as the series gets going this spring!