Noon2Moon, Coler Mountain Bike Preserve’s second annual endurance race, returns to Bentonville on Saturday, May 6, with the 12-hour race beginning at 8 a.m. and the 6-hour race at 12 p.m.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Race style: Riders can race solo or as a team, and those who complete the most laps in their category receive prizes and medals. The community is invited to cheer the riders on (or heckle them), and cowbells and costumes are highly encouraged! New categories have been added, including a Corporate Challenge! Race with your business teammates against other local companies for bragging rights while giving back to Coler.
- Fun at the Campground: This community event will take place at the campground at Coler, where racers will start/finish while spectators can check out the vendors and heckle the racers! Racers are invited to rest where you ride and camp at Coler.
- Support a Rider: This race is a fundraising event, with a prize awarded to the top fundraiser! When you register, back a rider, or donate, you’re supporting the trails and access to programs that make Coler a unique destination for all!
- Volunteer: Endurance racing not your thing? Help support us with your time on and off the course. We need volunteers to help with tasks such as trail course raking, managing parking lots or aid stations, and helping with event tear down.
Food & drink
During the race, we’ll have community partners with booths set up and food/drink available for purchase at race HQ, located at the campground at Coler! This is where all the fun will be throughout the day. Bring a tent and camping chairs and hang out with us! You can also also bring your own food/drink and make it a picnic.
In addition to cash prizes for pro categories, other prizes will include:
- Rapha backpack and barbags
- 37North gift cards
- Race entry into Rule of Three, courtesy of Ozark Outdoor Foundation
- Kuat rack docks
- Coler TrailCut, provided by Timbernak
- $50 gift cards to Ropeswing restaurants
- 2 entries into Bentonville Bike Fest event
- 1-hour drone sessions provided by Benton Drones
- Livsn apparel
- Basket bundles of JUNK Brand merchandise
- Redbull prize packs
- Wooden arkansas shaped peg game, provided by Visit Bentonville
- Day passes to BlakeSt.
Visit noon2moonrace.com for more information and to register!